A Letter from the CEO
Since our beginning in 1976, Johnson-Melloh has been a Mechanical Contracting and Mechanical Services company. However, we have always offered a wide variety of products and services outside of the traditional Mechanical Contractor business model. As a result of these expanded services, I have been asked many times to explain exactly what it is we do at Johnson-Melloh. It wasn’t really an easy question to answer at first, because my personal outlook and business perspective have always been centered on providing solutions to whatever problem our customer presented to us. At times this has caused confusion, because in today’s business world we all tend to place ourselves in a “business box” that defines our scope of products and services provided. From the beginning, Johnson-Melloh adopted a mindset of providing solutions, not just specific products or services.
Energy savings projects were a natural fit for us. Not only was energy savings a personal passion, it was an area where we knew we could provide our customers significant value. When you find a person or organization that you know you can truly trust and rely on, it becomes easy to let them help you solve your day-to-day business challenges. All of us at Johnson-Melloh take pride in the fact that we have successfully been able to be the organization that so many customers have come to know and trust, and rely upon for solutions to their complex problems. While our core business still centers on our mechanical contracting and mechanical service business, we strive to offer our customers a solution for any facility challenge they choose to put in our trust.
We at Johnson-Melloh hope you notice the difference. While we operate to create a profitable bottom line, our core beliefs and values drive our success. Our big picture and long-term focus is on our customers’ satisfaction, our employees’ growth and well-being, and our impact on our community. Undoubtedly, none of us will look back on our lives and say we wished we would have been less charitable, cared less about our family and community, or treated our brothers and sisters with less dignity and respect. To the contrary, we will look back and wish we had done more. At Johnson-Melloh, that’s how we strive to operate our business every day. Sometimes this means making decisions that might not seem like great business decisions, but they are the right choices to make.
If you are a past customer or current customer, thank you for your trust in us. As always, I am available to talk if you want to know more about our company or our general business and philosophies.
Sincerely, Nick Melloh
More than 40 Years of Consistent Quality Mechanical Contracting with Energy Conscious
From design-build and preventative maintenance to on-call services, facilities products and much more, Johnson-Melloh maintains a “can-do” approach that combines experience with integrity. Johnson-Melloh Mechanical offers project-based services as well as full-service maintenance to Industrial, Manufacturing, Municipalities, Universities, K-12 Schools and Healthcare facilities.
Our experience that bridges the gaps between design, engineering, self-performance mechanical contracting and innovative energy solutions makes Johnson-Melloh the perfect solution for facilities looking to evolve with today’s environment while containing costs by leveraging new product and design concepts available.
Johnson-Melloh Mechanical is the premier mechanical contractor and services provider in the Midwest for retrofit or new construction. Our work prepares facilities for a future of realized energy savings.
- A Honeywell BMS contractor From design to install and monitoring, we have AX and N4 certified personnel.
- A Certified Honeywell – Security Access and Controls contractor In addition to this, we are currently in the process of adding a training and demo center to better serve our customers.
- The Central Indiana Commercial Service Center for Rinnai Working directly with the Rinnai factory, our team responds to leads and service requests, and we are the only contractor in Indiana to offer this service.
- A Certified Commercial Water Heater Installer/Service Provider of PVI products
- Factory-Trained, and Certified by AERCO Boiler
- Daikin VRF PRO Dealer. There are only three VRF PRO dealers in the state of Indiana, and we are proud to be one of them. From estimating and design to installation and service, contact us for your Daikin products.
- Certified, Lennox VRF We have Lennox VRF-certified staff to install, service and maintain your Lennox equipment.
- Certified, Aquatherm Piping Not only do we have 6 certified Aquatherm piping installers on our team, we have installed thousands of feet of this product. These are the only pipe products that will provide our customers a 10-year warranty, including $40 million in property coverage. It is also the only pipe that can help our customers earn LEED points/credits in the market.
- LG VRF Certified Installer/Service Technicians
- Rapid-Make Up Air, Factory Start-up Technician
- Carrier – BMS (Building Automation)
- Uponor/Viega Certified Installers
- Marley Cooling Tower, Factory Start-up Technicians
- Factory-Trained Chiller Technicians for Carrier, Trane, York, Daikin/McQuay
- Ultra-Low Temp Medical Refrigeration, Certified Installers